For everyone's enjoyment, please respect the following rules:
- A maximum of 2 dogs per handler are allowed in the park.
- All dogs must be properly vaccinated and wear a collar with current license and rabies tags.
- No females in heat or puppies under 4 months allowed in park.
- No food of any kind (human/dog) allowed in dog park.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the dog park. Unleash your dog and remove all choke, spike, and pinch collars upon entering park. Owners must carry leash at all times.
- Owners must remain in park with dogs at all times and remain in voice control of their pert.
- Small dog side of park is reserved for dogs under 25 pounds, timid and elderly dogs.
- Pick up after your dog and dispose of the waste in the proper trash receptacle (Toter).
- Owners are responsible and liable for the actions of their dogs at all times.
- Aggressive dogs must be removed from park immediately.
- Owners are responsible for any damages caused by their dog(s); holes dug by their dog(s) must be filled in.
- No bicycles, human toys, sports activities, etc. are allowed in park.
- Only bring dog toys that you wish to donate to the park.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. The dog park is not an appropriate place for small children.
ENTRANCE TO THE DOG PARK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.